Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Driver - Warehouse Coordinator for our Lawn & AG Equipment division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$500 after 30-days of employment, $500 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Driver - Warehouse Coordinators are responsible for:
- Picking up and delivery of equipment for customers
- Upkeeping and cleanliness of work vehicle
- Explaining proper use of equipment to customers
- Assisting with set up of equipment
- Coordinating shipping and receiving processes which include loading and unloading trucks
- Maintaining general cleanliness and order of warehouse
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Driver - Warehouse Coordinators including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential. Saturdays are required during peak season
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteer)
To Find More Reasons Why You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEFBwzRa3mLGAyDLAoMeZtA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BuckeyePowerSls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Driver - Warehouse Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Conforms with Buckeye Power Sales Core Values
- Saturday's will be required during peak season
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 18+ years of age
- Excellent Communication Skills
- DOT Medical card (or ability to obtain)
- Valid Driver’s License with ability to maintain insurability through company insurer