TRANSPORTATION DISPATCHER 1
$18.00- 20.00 /HR (DOE)
What Are We Looking For? Someone who is organized loves working with a diversity of people especially commercial drivers, can see the big picture and possesses strong communication skills.
What Will You Do? They are responsible for securing booked freight, as well as scheduling, dispatching, and resolving problems for our local, regional, and contracted drivers. This position requires exceptional execution and follow-through, effective time management skills, multi-tasking, and on-time service performance. You'll use your excellent communication skills to resolve issues with pick-up and delivery, paperwork, and promote a professional workplace attitude. The goal of a Transportation Dispatcher 1 is for all deliveries to be on-time and in compliance with customs and border regulations, company standards, and customer expectations.
What You Must Have:
- Earned High School Diploma or GED. Some college experience a plus.
- One year of experience working in a business office setting and data entry.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English – Both written and verbally.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and outlook.