Spirit Lexus is part of Gurley Leep, a family-owned automotive group that is always looking for talented people to join our team. From technicians to sales to administrative to management, we welcome all applicants who are interested in joining our close-knit work family. Apply today!
Why Gurley Leep?
Gurley Leep started over 44 years ago buying one dealership and selling one car, providing vehicle service, parts, and collision work. We have now grown to five states, over 1,200 team members, and 21 active open dealerships as part of the Gurley Leep Automotive Family. We are a team of driven people that work hard but never forget to have fun! We offer a great work-life balance, excellent compensation plans and a culture that is performance driven with rewards such as milestone bonuses, annual trip incentives and much more!
More importantly, we have never forgotten the community that has supported us - giving back over $1,000,000 to charities, fundraisers and local projects annually. We are more than an automotive group; we are a team of hardworking individuals committed to making a difference!
Gurley Leep provides our team members with excellent compensation plans and Industry leading benefits!
· Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Critical Illness, Life Insurance
· Quarterly HSA company contributions from $300 to $600 (totaling $1,200 to $2,400 annually)
· Receive a $50 discount on your monthly insurance premium for participating in our annual wellness screening. Earn a $250 deductible credit for biometrics that are in a healthy range and earn up to $1,000 total in deductible credit
Company Paid Insurance
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance for yourself, spouse, and children
· Team Member Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
· Start earning Paid Time Off (PTO) from your very first week with the company
· Receive two (2) extra PTO days on your yearly anniversary
Vacation Savings Plan
· Gurley Leep will match your Make-A-Memory vacation savings plan up to $1,500 per year
Changing Lives Scholarship Program for your Children/Dependents
· $7,000 per academic school year, per eligible student
· Two installments; $3,500 for the Fall semester, $3,500 for the Spring semester
· The Scholarship is payable directly to the school for tuition and books
401(k) Retirement Benefit Company Contribution
· Company will match 50% of the team member’s contribution up to the first 6% of eligible gross earnings (discretionary)
· Over $1.8 MILLION contributed in matching funds for our team members 401(k) plans between 2018-2020
Team Member Referral Program
· Up to $1,500 payout for team member referral after 90 days of referral employment
Company Outings (As state and local pandemic guidelines permit)
Awards and Recognition
· President’s Club Recognition Luncheon (Monthly)
· President’s Club Awards Ceremony at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago, IL (Annually)
· High Performer Awards Trip (ex. Cancun, Aruba, Las Vegas, NASCAR)
· Cash Bash Competitions and Awards
· Tea with Z (Service Recognition)
Not only do we take care of our customers, but we value and reward our team members with the best benefits and perks. We would love to share with you all the things we do for our team and their families, so apply today so we can connect.