We are currently seeking full-time a Water/Wastewater Engineer for our New Paltz office to join our growing team of engineering professionals working to improve public infrastructure of our hometowns and throughout the northeast. Successful candidates will work within project-focused teams.
Water and sewer infrastructure technical duties will including the following:
- Focus on design of instrumentation and control systems for water resource recovery facilities
- Civil engineering tasks
- Engineering report preparation
- Design calculations
- Cost estimates
- Fund / Grant Applications
- Production of specifications and design drawings
- Funding program and permit coordination / compliance
- Construction phase engineering
- Candidates will be responsible for managing and/or providing technical assistance to continually advance projects within scope, budget and schedule for all phases of water and wastewater projects.