Built by enthusiasts and for enthusiasts, Enthusiast Auto Holdings (EAH) has grown from a family-owned Volkswagen repair shop into one of the largest specialty direct-to-consumer e-commerce companies in the automotive aftermarket industry. EAH designs, produces, and sells proprietary parts and kits for a rapidly growing number of automotive makes and models, and it partners with hundreds of other performance brands to bring the enthusiast community an unparalleled customer experience and a product catalog of over 2.5 million parts. Over one million enthusiasts follow EAH's banners on social media. EAH owns the following banners: ECS Tuning, Turner Motorsport, Pelican Parts, Rennline, Texas Speed & Performance, Z1 Motorsports, and EVANNEX.
EVANNEX is a leading banner for Electric Vehicles (EV), which sells directly to consumers and Installers via its website, was built by entrepreneurs who created one of the largest Aftermarket parts retailers for Tesla owners. Growth at EVANNEX has been dramatic, and the business has thrived during the pandemic.
The Product Specialist is responsible for our catalog of products - this includes maintaining our existing product catalog; ideation, onboarding, and merchandising of new products and brands; providing product support to our customer-facing teams. He or she will be responsible for gathering customer insights, needs and desires by talking to customers, conducting surveys, talking to our knowledgeable sales reps and gathering insights from social sites and forums to offer compelling new products and optimizing the shopping experience for existing products. In addition, the Product Specialist will offer product support in-person, phones, chat, and email, for our customer operations teams.
After new product and brand targets are defined, the candidate will partner closely with the Purchasing department to execute on a stocking and product availability strategy, partnering with our marketing team to market the product with a compelling content, merchandising the product with enticing copy and application fitment details, and setting pricing that is competitive as well as appealing to the customer.
Success of the individual will be measured on delivering quality support, launching new products to market with speed and quality through collaboration with the marketing team and generating of sales and margin from those products including the agreed upon ROI.
- Product Catalog - Analyzing and acting on feedback from forums, email marketing, and social media interactions to improve our customer experience by creating and maintaining a best-in-class product catalog.
- Partner with our Sales/Marketing Department on supplying the best product offering.
- Define a clear sales expectation and cannibalization analysis for each product line or product that is being contemplated for onboarding.
- Write product detail page descriptive copy that is informative and engaging.
- Data entry as required with product uploads or updates across the catalog.
- Set the price for the new product that is competitive and compelling to the customer.
- Attractively merchandise products on our customer-facing websites with category locations and vehicle fitments.
- Be accountable to the success of the product launch by making sure we deliver on the agreed upon sales and margin projections.
- Ensure we have accurate forecasting for projected volume, partner with S&P to ensure we have in-stocks.
- Assist in finding influencers that can be utilized to promote new products.
- Work with Art Department to include relevant and vehicle specific photos, GIFs, and/or video content
- Creating and maintain a best-in-class catalog offering for EV’s
- Expansion of product catalog across segments and relevant categories
- Delivering on the product roadmap with speed and quality in partnership with the Purchasing and Marketing.
- Serving and delighting customers with innovation and latest and greatest parts.
- Successfully marketing the product and innovation.
- Delivering on the sales, margin, ROI, in-stock levels of new and existing products.
- Strong collaborator between marketing and product teams.
- Demonstrating ownership of our product catalog.
- Be able to create win-win partnership with vendors.
- Experience with building product pages on the Shopify platform
EVANNEX offers a competitive, comprehensive compensation package and paid time off.