At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing all activities relating to sales operations, including sales technology, sales process optimization and strategy, sales training, quota management, sales compensation design and administration, product demonstration and key components of sales effectiveness that are essential to improve sales productivity.
The role also collaborates with functional areas of business such as Information Technology, Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Training, strategic partners, and others by bridging internal teams with external needs and the requirements of customers.
- Coordinates forecasting, planning and budgeting process for the sales organization. Actively manages the quality, accuracy and consistency of the sales organizations data.
- Identifies opportunities for sales productivity improvement. Collaborates with sales leadership to evaluate sales process optimization opportunities. Assists the Chief Revenue Officer in facilitating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Adds value as a key member of sales management; understands the business, financials, industry, clients, and strategy.
- Supervises employees, provides direction, coaches, trains and develops, hires, and manages performance to organization goals and expectations.
- Identify and implement cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity. Drives the selection and development of tools and processes to provide an efficient operating environment for the sales team and leadership
- Acts as key business leader for Salesforce.com and other sales tools. Creates strategic business plan related to changes and improvements to sales tools including CRM, CPQ, Analyzer and others.
- Provide input to Chief Revenue Officer regarding the development and administration of sales compensation plans.
- Develops processes to ensure sales data integrity in all systems.
- Manages processes on lead management, execution of lead nurturing, scoring, routing and impact on pipeline.
- Propose and maintains territory alignment and assigns accounts
- Develop strategies and collecting and analyzing competitor information
- Leads all training and knowledge of sales process, content, resources, and material among Sales team.
- Assists in the coaching and mentoring of sales team to best leverage content and Asurint Insights and other Asurint products.
- Creates and analyzes Salesforce data and reports to prioritize and drive sales activity and provide feedback to the sales consultants on their performance.
- Drives collaborative team work among Enablement team and fosters communication and collaboration among Sales and Marketing teams.
- Assists with the on-boarding and training new Sales consultants as needed.
- Oversees pre- and post-sales support for engagements including shaping the discussion and positioning Asurint’s current feature set as the right solution to meet their needs.
- Identifies and develops methods to improve the entire sales cycle from discovery phase, through qualification, POC/Demo, solution design, implementation.
- Fosters a culture that retains and develops Sales team members.
- Other duties as required.
- Experienced at leading the forecasting, planning and budgeting process for the sales organization.
- Advanced technical knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Prior experience leading at the functional level is preferred.
- Experience leading, training, and providing support to Sales teams is required.
- Prior experience leading pre- and post-sales support.
- Experience identifying and developing methods to improve the entire sales cycle is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, certification preferred.
- Years of relevant experience: 7 to 10 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC employer