Supports brokerage, acquisition, and asset management activities in commercial real estate by providing intermediate to complex financial analysis, reporting, and leading ad hoc projects. Primary responsibilities include real estate valuation, cash flow projections, and the calculation of financial return metrics, with an emphasis on bespoke analyses that support transactional goals for the firm. Additional responsibility for investment related tasks, including quarterly reporting activities, investor relations, and investor payments.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
· Strong analytical and finance skills with a detail orientation.
· Deep understanding of real estate valuation and intuition on how to handle novel issues.
· Strong grasp of investment fundamentals and how to maximize returns.
· Polished verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to read, interpret, and evaluate contracts and legal documents such as leases.
· Strong sense of urgency and an ability to execute projects independently.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
· Bachelor’s degree with evidence of a strong background and interest in commercial real estate, finance, business, or accounting.
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years of real estate related experience in valuation, acquisitions, investment sales, or asset management.
· Proficiency with ARGUS and advanced Excel software capabilities including modeling and forecasting.