Rock Valley Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution owned and operated by our members. We’re innovators in our region and the industry and are expanding to meet the needs of our growing member base. We are looking for motivated individuals to help empower and equip every member, for wherever life takes them.
Our Member Experience Team is searching for our next Rock Star! If you have a passion for helping others, problem solving, and working in a positive team environment we'd love to talk with you. Please apply to join our awesome team!
We have full and part-time openings in our call center or in our digital or retail branches. You may be responding to balance inquiries, troubleshooting technology issues, resolving member issues by phone or in person, assisting with member transactions, opening accounts, or providing resources to help a member reduce debt or plan for retirement – or a little bit of all of these!
· Full-time is approximately 35-40 hours per week, part-time is approximately 25-30 hours per week.
· Alternating Saturdays may be required (open 9:00-12:00).
· Ability to speak bilingually (English/Spanish) is preferred, but not required.
· Previous customer service and cash handling experience, intermediate math skills, and proficiency with technology devices are beneficial to these positions.
· Depending on your skills and experience you could make between $16-$18 per hour.
The RVCU Difference:
At Rock Valley Credit Union, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. We strive to be an employer of choice, by creating a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. RVCU provides a work environment that promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves and grow personally and professionally.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package for Full-Time Employees Includes:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off including Federal holidays
- 401(K) Plan with employer match
- Discretionary Performance bonuses