Sign-On Bonus: $4,000 *Prorated by FTE
Compensation: Hourly, non-exempt, $23.27 to $27.36 per hour
Work Schedule: Part time & Full time, M-F, occasional Saturdays, between 7a-6p
Who We Are
Unity Care NW is a private, non-profit, federally qualified health center that has been proudly and successfully serving the greater Whatcom County area since 1982. With clinics located in Bellingham & Ferndale, we offer comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health and dental care, as well as pharmacy services to a diverse and often underserved patient population of all ages. Employing almost 300 caring and compassionate employees, our mission is to increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve.
Safety is our priority through the Covid-19 pandemic. To learn more about what we’re doing to ensure the safety of patients and staff, please view the following website: https://unitycarenw.org/safe/.
What We Value
We have an inclusive culture and strive to demonstrate our Values in Action in all that we do. We value each individual on our team and aim to onboard a diverse workforce of the very best talent, whose ambitions and values align with ours.
Our Medical Assistants support daily patient management in our outpatient clinics as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Unity Care NW is committed to a patient-centered care team model that engages patients and their families in their care.
What We Offer
- A friendly and collaborative team work environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off & 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) match after one year
- Alternative transportation incentive
- Annual Wellness Benefits
- Reimbursement of your WA State license renewal and, if eligible, MA certification re-certification fees
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Medical Assistant-Certified License from the WA State Department of Health
- Two years of Medical Assisting experience
- Experience in an outpatient clinic serving all ages, including providing immunizations
- A strong interest in working with a diverse patient population
If you would like to commit to a team such as this, and feel you could help us in our efforts, please apply. We would love to hear from you! To apply, visit our Careers Page: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/01ab991b-8943-482a-9a66-9faa7b131dec/Unity-Care-NW . For news on our organization & future job postings, please follow us on LinkedIn at https://bit.ly/363mfhv!
Unity Care NW has an Employee Health Program for the safety of our patients and staff. The program requires all employees to receive annual flu immunizations. In accordance with Washington State Proclamation 21-14, Unity Care NW requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.