Enjoy working outdoors? Do you like working independently?
Then Hastings Water Works Pool Technician is a great opportunity to work for a large, established client base Pool Company. Pool Technicians are full time, seasonal positions from March/April to October/November. 40 + hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime.
We offer competitive pay, healthcare benefits, paid time off, 401K and much more
• Technicians are responsible for Pool and spa equipment installation, repairs and service
• Perform jobs and make decisions independently
• Diagnose mechanical issues
• Perform accurate estimates in the field for standard parts and services
• Providing excellent customer service
• Lead and train assistant technicians
• Responsible for seasonal pool openings and closings.
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• 2 + years’ experience preferred
• HVAC experience
• Advanced technical/mechanical skills
• Ability to work weekends and overtime
Physical Requirements: Bending, lifting, twisting, repetitive motion, heavy lifting, ability to work in variable weather conditions.