Job Title: Executive Business Partner
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Bay Area
As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
As an Executive Business Partner, you will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Business Partner serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts on all matters pertaining to the CEO and occasionally to the senior leadership team. The Executive Business Partner also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team and oversees special projects. The Executive Business Partner must enjoy working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results-driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in various situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Business Partner will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the CEO’s schedule is prioritized to strategy goals; perform calendar analysis to understand how the CEO’s time is being utilized and make recommendations based on findings; provide “gatekeeper” role for direct access to the CEO’s time and schedule
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming emails, correspondence, issues, and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. This includes handling business cards, identifying and engaging with support personnel of VIPs, background research, briefing of VIPs expected at events, etc. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressure
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with Senior Management and staff
- Communicate directly, when asked, on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others, on matters related to CEO’s initiatives
- Schedule and plan Board and Senior Management Team meetings; create Management meeting agendas and compile supporting decks/documents
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing her calendar and email account with high activity, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Corporate Secretary duties: take meeting notes, compile and distribute official minutes, communicate action items, and provide support on required corporate documents; cascade and follow-through on action items
- Vet inbound PR requests and answer press questions
- Provide occasional on-call support during early mornings, evenings, and weekends
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- 8+ years’ work experience; 5+ years experience providing c-level executive support
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders, including staff, Board members, investors, external partners, etc.
- Fluency with MAC OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Evernote and Google Apps.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and on stringent timelines
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems, follow through on execution
- Significant experience with supporting a CEO while she is out of the office on domestic or international travel
- Expert international travel-booking skills and 24/7 calendar wizardry
- Professional demeanor and ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Ability to use a high degree of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Some travel as needed
- Occasional ability to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights and weekends
- Enthusiasm about social impact and desire to work for a mission-driven organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Emotional maturity
- Outgoing personality with a great sense of humor
- Innovative tech startup experience to prioritize, negotiate demands, and make things happen via instinct
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.