This position will require working at one of our call center locations in Rio Rancho, Espanola or Santa Fe.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Virtual Experience Specialist position. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow teammates.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the applicable core system, including loan and deposit platforms.
- Assist members with financial services through a consultative approach to determine the most value-added products and/or services to meet individual member needs. This includes opening and closing accounts, answering questions about products and services, and problem resolution.
- Provide universal dual support to the Support Services, Card Services, and Loan Operations.
- Efficiently answers incoming calls and properly identifies caller to assist with online banking, telephone banking, and mobile banking needs. Responds to requests received by email, fax, and online banking.
- Promotes a needs based member education culture within the department to identify opportunities to promote credit union products and services to live DNCU’s mission of improving lives while meeting and/or exceeding established member education goals.
**WFH / HYBRID ELIGIBLE
- A minimum of six months of similar or related experience with strong customer service experience.
- High school education or GED.
- Must have good communication and PC skills.
- Critical thinker and effective problem solver.
- Demonstrated proficiency with 10-key calculator, Windows, and other MS Office products and applications.
- Proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date.