Summary of Description:
Assist in the controls aspects to support the project manager in areas of cost, scheduling, and document control.
- Time entry into the company database system and publishing cost reports per the project managers’ requirement.
- Ability to accurately forecast projected monthly spending and continuously update forecasted overall project Total Installed Cost (TIC) by tracking actual costs versus budget as a project progresses through design, procurement, and construction.
- Assisting in progress tracking and reporting.
- Assist in the assurance of accurate document filing and distribution.
- Assist in updating project schedules as required by the project managers.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Two (2) year technical degree or greater preferred
Minimum 10 years of project controls experience
- Proficient at spreadsheet and database programs (Excel, Access, etc.).
- Understanding of cost and project controls methodology.
- Ability to walk up to one mile on industrial plant and construction sites outdoors at any time of the year.
- Ability to work in protective clothing which may elevate body temperatures by several degrees Fahrenheit for periods of up to 15 minutes without a break.
- Ability to use multi-level stair towers and rung ladders unassisted.
- Ability to hear safety alarms and signals while wearing hearing protection.
- Ability to sit at desk and operate computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk and hear.
- Ability to see with visual acuity and distinguish between colors.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. on a regular basis is required and at times lifting up to 25 lbs. may be required.