Do you have experience as an Inside Sales Account Manager?
Are you looking for a new role as an Inside Sales Account Manager?
Remington Medical, Inc., a growing medical device design and manufacturing company located in Alpharetta, GA, has an immediate opening for an experienced Inside Sales Account Manager.
- Analyze sales activities and convert into usable data for measuring and improving effectiveness
- Build and improve sales processes to ensure repeatability for expanding the sales team
- Maintain an accurate database of leads, opportunities, and customers
- Work with marketing for a consistent feedback loop. Ensuring sales has the materials it needs as well as tracking sales prospects as a result of marketing efforts
- Supervise and coach the sales team to ensure business expectations are being met.
- Initiate sales calls to prospects at the department level in hospitals and decision makers in private practices
- Maintain accurate records related to prospecting
- Follow up with evaluation of products
- Maintain customer contacts
- Sell RMI products to prospects by explaining features and benefits
- Forward customer complaint calls and complaint information to QA
- Adhere to Quality System SOPs, work instructions, Good Documentation Practices (GDP), ISO, and FDA requirements
- Ensure that sales team is following requirements within RMI SOPs, work instructions, and accepted business practices
- BS degree in preferably business, management, or communications or equivalent education / experience
- 1+ years of related inside sales experience, medical device or FDA regulated industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to calculate discounts, commissions, and percentages
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw logical conclusions
- Proficient with MS Suite
- Cloud based CRM experience, i.e. Salesforce
- Expertise and understanding of best practices for inside sales process flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English