Bierman Autism Center is looking for a full-time and center-based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join a motivated and energetic team focused on transforming the lives of children diagnosed with autism while building a fun and creative culture at work. Our one-on-one approach is focused on natural play to teach foundational skills our kids can build on, such as self-advocacy and communication. Every child’s success is unique!
Fun and Challenging Responsibilities for our Behavior Analysts (BCBAs):
- Build and direct programs uniquely developed for your clients based on their personality, interests, and capabilities.
- Create Behavior Support Plans.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of other experienced individuals, including other BCBAs.
- Provide training to team members and families.
- Conduct assessments.
- Monitor and manage the progress of clients and team members.
- Comprehensive benefits are offered for full-time employees. This includes PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, HSAs, FSAs, and so much more!
- Pay is competitive and based on candidate qualifications and experience.
- Consistent hours and schedule, we are open Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm. Clients’ ages range primarily from 2-9 and receive services in-center.
- Growth and advancement opportunities are available. We host on-site and virtual trainings/CEU events, offer tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and more.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, empathetic, and supportive team. We have optional engagement events throughout the year such as Spirit Weeks, Pajama Days, Trivia Nights, and Monthly Wellness Competitions.
Is The Behavior Analyst (BCBA) role a good fit for you? Here are our requirements:
- Do you enjoy working with children and love learning?
- Do you hold a master’s degree and current Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with an interdisciplinary team and clinical support staff comprised of (but not limited to) SLPs, OTs, BCBAs, and BCBA-Ds?
- Are you able to lift, transport, and chase clients (minimum of 30 pounds) as needed?
- Are you looking to make a larger, positive impact in the lives of children and their families?
If so, apply today! We can’t wait to review your application and for you to join our team!
By submitting your application to Bierman, you are opting into receiving communications from Bierman.
Bierman ABA values diversity in the workplace. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Bierman ABA is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bierman ABA does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as a candidate for employment, please inform a member of the Talent Acquisition team.