Job Title: Application Security Sales Engineer
Report to: VP of Sales
Location: East Coast of U.S. or Austin, TX
As a market leader in Mobile Application Security Testing, Kryptowire’s proactive mobile security solutions ensure a higher level of security and privacy for mobile apps and mobile devices. The Kryptowire platform provides automated vulnerability and compliance testing (OWASP, GDPR, and NIAP) for individuals, enterprises, and nations to ensure security, privacy, and compliance across life stages and end-user networks.
We are looking for a top-notch Sales Engineer to join our North American Sales team. A Kryptowire Sales Engineer specializes in understanding all technical aspects of Kryptowire products and explaining them to prospective and existing customers. Duties include consulting on product development, explaining product features to customers during live demonstrations, configuring deployments and working with Sales colleagues to negotiate technical aspects of contract terms.
We are a small and scrappy team, working in some of the best cities in the US and beyond, with a passion for Mobile Security - join us if you are excited about making an impact in a high-growth space!
What you will do in this role:
- Work with Sales and Prospects/Customers to evaluate Kryptowire’s Application Security solutions that may include preparing sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing technical sales information.
- Partner with Sales to identify new sales opportunities as well as incremental sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the solution discovery and evaluation sales cycle .
- Assist with Proof of Concepts (POCs), from initiation through checkpoints and POC wrap-up/review.
- Assist Sales to preparing cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other personnel as needed.
- Support Marketing and Sales events, such as attending Trade Conferences.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Assist with enabling and training potential and existing Partners as needed.
- Share knowledge across the team as well as continuously develop technical knowledge and enhance personal capabilities.
- Understand customers’ Mobile Security strategy and how Kryptowire’s solutions best fit into their unique approaches and existing systems.
- Guide customers on best practices for integrating Mobile Security Tooling into their existing systems and solutions including but not limited to CI/CD and DevOps systems (Jenkins, BitRise, GitHub, etc.) as well as MDM systems (Ivanti MobileIron, Workspace ONE, Microsoft Intune, etc.)
- Document and shares customer best practices for deployment and usage of Kryptowire’s tools in customer environments.
- Solid presentation skills.
To be successful, we need someone in this role who has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of Sales Engineering or Equivalent Technical Experience in the Application Security market
- Familiarity with Android & iOS Application Development and/or Application Security
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kryptowire is committed to maintaining a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.