Join a collaborative payroll team driven by the ideas and dedication of our talented professionals. This position will provide an opportunity to make an impact in growing our payroll division, manage client relationships, and support the development of talented team members.
- Oversee the daily operations of the payroll department, ensuring accurate and timely processing of earning/deduction records.
- Assist with monitoring workload and evaluations of payroll staff.
- Provide guidance to, share knowledge with, and coach/mentor team members.
- Demonstrate knowledge in processing entries, such as hiring, general ledger changes, earnings/deduction changes, and separations.
- Actively review payroll-related issues and ensure resolution of the documented issues.
- Coordinate weekly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax filings.
- Participate in business development meetings and assist with solution and proposal drafting.
- Assist with virtual and physical clock implementation.
- Responsible for hiring, terminating, and required disciplinary action decisions of payroll department team members, according to company guidelines and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a multi-state payroll department
- Comprehensive and working knowledge of payroll systems
Culture and Core Values:
KerberRose offers a fun, supportive atmosphere of professionalism marked by a personal touch. We believe in creating an environment which encourages and supports professional and personal development. Our core values drive our culture:
- Balanced Life
- Community Oriented
Our team members are our most valuable assets, which is why KerberRose team members are given frequent opportunities for achievement and recognition.
- Mentorship and Talent Development Program Opportunities
- Continuing Professional Education
- Financial incentive for CPP, FPC, CPA, and QuickBooks Pro Advisor designations
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employer Matching 401(K) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account/Section 125 Plan
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement and Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Business Development Incentives
KerberRose is nationally recognized for its flexible workplace practices and is one of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 200 Firms.