The Aquatics Support is responsible for assisting the Regional Managers in day-to-day operations and performance of a region in the Aquatics Department. Responsible for; client satisfaction, scheduling open shifts and employee engagement.
Include the following, but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein: Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Responsible for editing and monitoring employee schedules within designated area of the Aquatics Department
- Responsible for managing any open shifts within the schedule, and finding staff to fill open shifts
- Responsible for meeting all contracted staffing obligations.
- Coordinate with the Regional Managers and HR Department for staffing and recruiting of employees.
- Assist in the direction for the management of all facilities, lifeguards, managers, and Aquatics personnel in designated region to include supervision, auditing, discipline, and mentoring/support of all lifeguards/managers
- Communication/feedback with employees
- Escalation of employee issues and/or concerns
- Quality control
- Appropriate chain of responsibility for escalated client issues
- Act as a client relations representative to address any client problems, issues, and disagreements
- Coordinate client service needs with other departments as required to ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for answering office phone; ability to filter 80% of phone calls for the Regional Manager
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company policies and department procedures/policies.
- Ability to assist in supervising a team of 100+ members ( 6-8 back office, 100+ Lifeguards)
- Ability to assist managing a region who’s priorities, organization, and focus can go through multiple seasonal “shifts” (opening season, core season, closing, off-season, etc...)
- Ability to change priorities quickly
- Superior client service orientation
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and public speaking, including active listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is energetic, driven, and able to motivate others
- Must be able to motivate and address personnel and attitude issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills enabling one to deliver high-touch, intuitive, and attentive solutions to customer issues
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume cyclical environment
- Possess a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Comfortable operating in an environment of continual change
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office suite of software including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiarity with Google applications and infrastructure.
- Strong and advanced time management and organizational skills to effectively monitor client needs, scheduling, and ability to report on direct reports’ work status and location.
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Must have a smart phone
- Openness to critical feedback and suggestion