We seek a self-directed and highly detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Help Desk Technician. This role will support our client database at our Lewes, DE office.
All help desk personnel need excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, patience, a customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment. In addition, technicians should have a solid technical understanding of technology, including the various hardware, software, and networking systems being supported.
This position is more in-depth technical support. You will resolve phone and computer-related issues for clients, work on various projects and help design and implement solutions (hardware and software) to meet unique client needs.
While we need someone with a tier II skill-set, being a small business, we require that person to be a team player who will help with everything, even simple things like password resets and the famous "did you turn it off and on again."
- Provide technical assistance with telecommunication and computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Manage and perform project work, such as a server or email migrations.
- Work with a WIDE range of legacy and cutting-edge software and hardware; you don't have to be an expert in everything, but you need to be able to figure it out.
- Manage a team of IT professionals to accomplish the detailed task
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Comfortable working on various operating systems (Mac, PC, Linux, Mobile platforms)
- Strong networking fundamentals (Routing, Subnets, Firewall management)
- Familiar with Microsoft best practices for Active Directory, Intune, MS 365
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Project management skills
- MSP Experience
- Experience with Autotask PSA and Ninja RMM
- Microsoft Certifications
- 401K with employer match
- Profit sharing plan
- Competitive wages
- Health Care Coverage
- Paid time off
- Employer-sponsored events
The employee is required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to provide proof of US Person Status
- Willing to submit to a drug screen
- Willing to submit to a background check
Lewes, DE, United States
No relocation assistance provided