Martin/Martin is seeking an experienced project manager, willing business developer, and someone ready to help lead our team. Join the fast-growing CFS Specialty Engineering Team at the 2018 ENR Rocky Mountain Region Design Firm of the Year. We work with loyal clients on a wide variety of projects in all parts of the country, with an emphasis on pre-fabrication. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
About Martin/Martin, Inc.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is a full-service civil and structural engineering and surveying firm, operating from Colorado since the 1940s. Growing steadily over the last decade, Martin/Martin is about exciting projects, shared ownership, informed staff and a commitment to quality that keeps clients returning to us time after time. Our services are provided to municipalities, public, and private redevelopment entities, architects, homebuilders, state and federal agencies, land developers and special districts in Colorado, across the United States, and in other countries.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when appropriate)
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion, Recreation)
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski days)
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- On-Site Workout Facilities
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional Projects
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience in cold-formed steel or other specialty engineering and development of shop/fabrication drawings
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or can obtain within one year of hiring
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination (or a request for medical/religious exemption) shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the statue of your application.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.