*$2000 Signing Bonus
About the Company:
CORMETECH, Inc. was founded in 1989, and provides environmental engineering solutions and services to the North American and world's power, marine, industrial-process, refinery, and petrochemical markets. It is servicing the growth needs of the U.S. power generating fleet to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations in a cost-effective way.
CORMETECH has fully dedicated, state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, research and development centers and testing laboratories in Charlotte (NC), Cleveland (TN), Durham (NC), and Kings Mountain (NC).
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
*Signing Bonus Eligibility: New Employees hired after 7/12/22 must work for 90 days or 520 hours, whichever comes first to receive the $2000 sign-on bonus.
The Account Manager would be tasked with actively managing select customer relationships and ensuring the highest quality customer experience. Acting as the main interface between assigned customers and CORMETECH, the account manager will pursue and commercially manage opportunities for the sale of all CORMETECHs available products and services, as appropriate. This would include developing proposals, implementing market strategy, participating in work execution, and working directly with customers to maintain an excellent business relationship.
• Develop catalyst designs and associated pricing for use in proposals
• Evaluate and respond to Request for Quotes
• Interact with customers and sales representatives to communicate the technical aspects of CORMETECH products and services
• Ensure key stakeholder needs are thoroughly understood and met for each project
• Manage commercial aspects of awarded projects through CORMETECH processes, including ERP and other database entries
• Communicate project details effectively to the Project Management team
• Review pricing strategies and profitability of performed work
• Investigate catalyst and field service opportunities through CORMETECH personnel, customer relationships, site visits, industry conferences, and subcontractors
• Participate in trade shows and other marketing activities
• Develop and maintain comprehensive SCR system management plans, including inspection and sample planning, multi-year budgets, deactivation forecasts, and advising on efficient operations
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Science, or other Technical Field
(Chemical, Environmental or Mechanical concentration preferred
• Experience in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
• Proven desire to provide excellent customer service
• Dedication to a safe working environment
• Self-motivated, independent, well organized, and proactive
• Able to lead and contribute to cross functional teams
• Effective communication, verbal and written
• Attention to detail and adherence to internal and external deadlines
• Commitment to continuous improvement and learning
• Able to use independent judgement and analytical skills to problem solve and make decisions
• Desire to learn fast, work fast, and contribute to growth of the CORMETECH business
• Experience with utility engineering companies or power generators
• Familiarity with emissions control systems implemented on post combustion processes and/or the combustion processes themselves
• Office environment with a mix of in the field activity and customer visits
• Work from Charlotte, NC or Durham, NC office; would consider remote working arrangement for the right candidate in the right location
• Able to travel up to 25-50% of the time, with some hands-on work required
CORMETECH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of CORMETECH depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.