This position will execute orders that have been determined to meet supplier assessment or repair. This position is responsible for coordinating repairs with the MRO department and Outside Service Process (OSP) with the Procurement and Quality departments. This position will process requisitions from system and manually-generated demands, ensuring the appropriate approvals are achieved and documented, executes system orders arranged by buyers, transacts VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) orders and other contractual follow-up as directed, and record order confirmations and expedites open orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create Repair Orders based on ERP demand status,
2. Coordinate repair order needs with supplier to obtain return authorization and quote.
3. Coordinate shipping of repair orders with Logistics.
4. Monitors status with supplier and updates ERP as appropriate to ensure accurate information.
5. Supports ACC expedite or other needs by driving company vehicle.
6. Accountable to coordinate with Procurement for MRO purchase order needs,
7. Work with Accounting to ensure invoices are reconciled and returns/repairs are credited.
8. Cross train with Procurement to support Buyer activities when needed.
9. Train buyers on MRO purchasing clerk duties to eliminate single point failure.
10. Monitor suppliers performance and escalate risks, delays, prices issues or quality to Supply Chain Management in Daily Huddle meetings,
11. Prepare and submit NDA's and supplier surveys to qualify new and potential suppliers for the Approved Supplier List.
12. Perform interviews/on-site visits and assessments for new vendor sourcing, ensuring supplier meets acceptable risk assessment score.
13. Monitor issues and corrective actions and work with suppliers to resolve in a timely manner including repair and replacement activities resulting from MRB.
14. Retain records of purchases to ensure traceability of part to requirements for FAA and AS91000 compliance.
15. Receive shop supply requests from MRO Technicians and obtain needed materials after evaluating cost, quality, and timeline to receive.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical fluency in Office products (Word and Excel required) and familiarity with ERP system functionality.
• Purchasing experience preferred.
• Strong orgnization, time management, attention to detail, and multitasking skills required.
• Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.