$500.00 Sign On Bonus! ($250.00 after 6 months and $250.00 after 1 year)
The Clinical Dietician will:
- Direct patient and clinical nutrition services and functions in a coordinated effort with food production areas.
- Demonstrate managerial skills in addition to technical and scientific knowledge when interacting with dietary and clinical staff.
- Provide quality patient nutrition care and counseling.
- Participate in hospital and community programs to promote nutrition.
- Maintain commitment to professional growth.
- Provide excellent customer service to both patients and providers.
- Demonstrate the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities for age specific patient populations.
- Recent hospital experience and/or previous nutrition experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Registered Dietician with the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
* Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 virus and provide required vaccination documentation unless approved for an exemption prior to starting employment. *