Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage task list through Practice.
- Preparation of client tax returns to include: 990, 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065, 706, 709 and 1041.
- Compilation, preparation and maintenance of client financial data and records ensuring that all financial data are recorded consistent with established policy and procedures.
- Interact with clients to obtain pertinent information and data needed to furnish work product, including research of tax issues and questions, and advising clients appropriately.
- Proof and issue monthly VFO adjustments and reporting.
- Prepare and/or proof sales tax returns, local tax returns, TPPSs, and Payroll tax returns and year end payroll reporting.
- Initial preparation of strategic and tax planning reporting.
- Assist with resolution of client tax notices.
- Prepare Reviewed, Issued, and GAAP-based financial statements.
- Prepare contractor license renewals.
- Prepare personal financial statements.
- Perform year-end adjustments to client’s books
- Provide assistance as needed to team and Partners, including support with special projects for Management and Partners as needed.
- Manage annual client service revenue by fulfilling CSG engagements.
- Identify clients for potential upsell of the Firm’s service offerings.
- Generate and establishment of new client relationships and referrals.
- Identify, initiate, and secure annual CSG change orders for existing clients.
- Maintain good standing with AICPA
- Obtain 40 hours of Accounting CPE annually