Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits of a career with Trilogy Financial:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
Trilogy Financial is looking for an Office Coordinator (OC) to oversee the business workflow systems at a branch office. The OC will partner with senior leadership and the Service Center to ensure business operations are running accordingly. As the key point of our branch location, the OC will oversee office operations and assist our advisors in a variety of business processes. The position will be in-person due to the oversight responsibilities.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the branch as the main point of contact by greeting guests, answering general phone calls, and supporting advisors.
- Act as a liaison between the advisor teams and various departments, particularly the Service Center. Perform administrative tasks as needed, such as: scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, mailing, shipping, and updating databases.
- Inform and implement company’s policies. Ensure all employees are following current policies and procedures. Responsible for maintaining preparedness for regulatory audits and information requests.
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Modeling a positive, solutions-oriented, and collaborative spirit, not only within the office but throughout the firm, regardless of the situation.
- Maintaining Books and Records. Ensuring confidentiality of all sensitive information.
- Ensuring communication between advisors and support teams is of the highest respect, emphasizing personal responsibility and the common goal of progress.
- Providing creative problem solving to go above and beyond the basic franchise framework of the branch, as well as working with advisors, associates, and representatives to meet and exceed Trilogy’s commitments to its clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years of office experience
- Experience in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Time management skills. Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual is a plus