When the unexpected happens: an injury, an illness, an accident, the healthcare professionals that diagnose and treat these issues need tools they can rely on. That’s where Block Imaging comes in. If you’re looking to join a team that not only provides a positive work environment but also creates a real-world impact, the Block Imaging team is worth your consideration.
We are a Michigan-based company that buys, sells, and refurbishes medical imaging systems worldwide. We also stand by these products with replacement parts and field service and fill interim needs with mobile imaging systems. Right now, we are accepting applications for the role of Sales Representative, working out of our Dallas, Texas facility on a full-time basis.
Why Block Imaging?
More than a job
Because Block Imaging supports physicians with diagnostic and imaging equipment, the quality of our products and services have a direct effect on improving, or even saving, the lives of patients.
Leadership at Block Imaging places a high value on creating work/life balance for our team members. A healthy balance is a win for your home life and the work you do!
We know great candidates come our way from many backgrounds. If you’ve never worked in the medical industry before, Block Imaging encourages professional development! We’re open to building on your related experience with training.
We strive to be an environment built from our core values: Integrity- saying what we mean and doing what we say. Growth- constantly getting better, taking risks, and moving forward. Honor- recognizing everyone’s inherent worth and treating them with respect. Together- desiring to help one another as a complete team.
Responsible for the sale of medical imaging service contracts/agreements and developing new business relationships in assigned territory. This individual will cultivate and develop service solutions with the goal of driving service revenue.
- Generate and pursue sales opportunities for new Service Agreements.
- Work directly with imaging centers, medical centers, and hospitals.
- Understand the entire sales cycle that includes but is not limited to; calling new customers, understanding customer needs and motivations, completing price negotiations, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Create Service Agreement quotations and complete price negotiations.
- To establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Manage and maintain market knowledge database for service agreement pricing.
- To assure timely and accurate communication to/from customers.
- To assure the needs of customers/vendors are swiftly and accurately addressed, building a relationship of trust with customers.
- To represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
- Develop professional knowledge of parts, service products, and equipment available.
- Rapid response to opportunities with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain strong working relationships with customers, as well as teams within Block Imaging.
- Travel as needed to negotiate service agreements.
- Develop strategy to pursue new sales opportunities.
Day in the life: Here is a video you can hear directly from our team members sharing a little more about their experience at Block Imaging.
Education: B.S. degree in Business or related field. Course work in sales or business, major or minor, preferred.
Experience: 2-3 years of customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Ability to be flexible and resolve situations with confidence and mature leadership.
- Ability to set and meet goals, meet deadlines, and organize work to be completed in a timely manner.
- Salesforce (or other CRM software) experience is preferred.
- Personal Skills: Ability to be assertive and make decisions.
- Communication Skills: interpersonal, negotiation, telephone, writing, and listening.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate needs, identify options and negotiate price.
- Ability to work independently and make business-related decisions.
- The ability to lead and direct others/projects.
- Maintaining confidentiality.
Benefits and Perks:
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
- Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at 16 days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
- Profit-Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
- Investment Plan/Budgeting: 401(k) investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and an annual company contribution, along with financial planning tools and training.
- Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% up to $1,000 starting at 90 days and increasing to $2,500 after two years.
- Paid Parental Leave: Up to three weeks of paid parental leave following a qualified Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) qualified and approved leave.
- Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual
Block Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer