We are currently seeking Manufacturing Associates - Processing Operators to join our dynamic Processing Team. At CORMETECH our Manufacturing Associates - Processing Operators are passionate about ensuring operational goals are achieved by being dedicated to safety, quality, and environmental impacts. Your primary role will be to perform tasks such as vacuuming and catalytic element replacements that may require some heavy lifting. This position is also responsible for various prep work such as cutting felt, performing module tear downs and staging catalyst logs for use.
Who We Are:
At the heart of clean air, Cormetech is the global leader in the design, manufacture, and full lifecycle management of technologies that clean the air pollutants and carbon dioxide linked to climate change.
The company’s reputation is built on three decades of developing and delivering market-leading selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalysts and CO2 adsorbers, the building blocks of emissions control and CO2 capture systems.
If you are looking to make a difference in the world you have found the right place. Join us as we continue to fight climate change.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in module processing. Follow safety instructions and plant rules.
- Perform duties including general housekeeping including maintenance, arrangement and cleanliness of the warehouse/worksite and its equipment.
- May be required to drive a forklift to lift 3,500 lb. modules if the employee has forklift driving skills. You will be required to pass the company’s forklift training class to receive an official license to drive a forklift.
- May be required to work in the dry-cleaning area and will wear PPE gear called the PAPR Respirator.
- 12-hour 2-2-3 rotation schedule (6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.) including every other weekend.
- High School diploma or equivalent -preferred
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team.
- Good attendance - punctual
- Able to push/pull up to 75lbs. with team help (individually up to 40 lbs.)
- Ability to listen and follow directions.
- On the job training, experience – particularly in an industrial setting
What Knowledge and Skills We Prefer:
- Warehouse experience
- Sit-down forklift experience
The Working Conditions:
- This job operates in a dusty environment and routinely works around heavy materials and equipment.
- Must be safety conscious always.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 75 lbs. with team help and individually up to 40 pounds.
- Must be always observant of forklift operators in motion and practice caution at all times.
As a team member at CORMETECH you’ll enjoy:
Benefits are provided on the first day of hire. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision. CORMETECH also provides several company paid benefits, such as basic life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability.
We offer a generous PTO package, a company match on our 401(k), and a quarterly bonus plan.
Cormetech is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, Durham North Carolina, Kings Mountain North Carolina, and Cleveland Tennessee. This position will be based out of our Kings Mountain, North Carolina location. This position will be in-person.
We look forward to receiving your application and seeing if we are a good fit for each other!
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.