The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a Driver to transport Job Cors Center students to various cities by bus for recreational and educational purposes; and transport students/staff to various medical centers. Must be available to work any shift and day of the week due to a 24/7 operation.
- Transports students to various cities by bus for recreational and educational purposes
- Transports students to various medical centers
- Transports equipment and/or commodities by vehicle to the Center
- Transports students for other various reasons
- Transports staff to and from commercial carriers
- Transports students to various community relations work projects
- Operates Center bus as required
- Cleans vehicles and reports mechanical conditions
- Transports vehicles to various maintenance centers
- Ensures acceptable student behavior is demonstrated
- Works towards meeting performance standard goals
- Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily
- Adheres to required property control policies and procedures
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Bizzell policies and procedures, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices
- Demonstrates and abides by The Bizzell Group's core values and operating principles
- Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards
- Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement
- Participation in PRH mandated staff training is mandatory. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms the correct interpretation of information
- Very high standard of communication skills both written and verbal for the presentation of facts and ideas
- Shows professional non-verbal body language and actively listens to others.
Organization of Work
- Action-oriented. Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously with decision-making, flexibility, and problem-solving
- Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation, and priority assignment in addition to personal organization
- Shows attention to detail and ability to complete work with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency
- Continually seek ways to improve employment service provided via the development of professional skills and personal growth
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills when interacting with others. Abides by The Bizzell Group's Healthy Workplace Environment policy
- Acts as a team player and builds professional relationships with coworkers to achieve goals
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Computer Literacy with basic computer functions, email, internet, and basic programs such as Adobe Acrobat
- High level of time management skills; punctual with routes
- Ability to demonstrate safe driving habits and practices; following all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Ability to pass DOT medical exam
Minimum of one-year of driving multiple passengers experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid State Driver’s License – Class CDL or willingness to obtain CDL.
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.