Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Mission Command Instructor Writer position in the Fort Gordon area. The position requires a candidate to have a Secret Security Clearance.
- Train students in the Mission Command Arts and Science Program (MCASP) on applicable MCIS systems.
- Utilize a variety of instructional technologies, training devices, and teaching methods to incorporate the principles of adult learning into teaching practices.
- Have the ability to learn, within a 30 calendar day period of time, a new and/or revised information system.
- Have the ability to assess the training needs of various educational disciplines, to include but not limited to, officer areas of concentration, and military occupational specialties.
- Attend training for new MCIS software systems. Training may be in places other than Fort Sam Houston, Texas. Training shall be completed within 30 days after notification of requirement.
- Be able to operate existing automation and collaboration tools and learn, within a 14 calendar day period a new or updated automation and collaboration applications.
- Be able to evaluate, design, develop, implement, reevaluate, and revise training programs for the MCIS. Contractor employees providing instruction shall have sufficient basic knowledge of the MCIS to determine the cause of and solution to an error condition.
- Develop and update lesson plans.
- Support classroom setup.
- Coordinate use of training equipment, classrooms, instructional materials.
- Coordinate and develop training schedules.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to training programs.
- Provide feedback on instruction provided, student evaluations and lessons learned.
- Possess a valid Secret Security Clearance.
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development-Instructor Course (CFD-IC) within the last five (5) years or must attend and graduate from CFD-IC within 3 months of award of the contract or within 3 months of hire.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in the interworking and integration of various devices in the Battle Command Common Services (BCCS).
- Possess the skill to evaluate and test new software and application for delivery to the classroom and labs.
- Extensive working knowledge related to: BCCS v5 server hardware & software application to include integration of the common program of record MCIS platforms; Common Operational Picture (COP), Battle Command Server (BCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), VWare Application, Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T), NETOPS, Upper/Lower Tactical Internet, Tactical Operations Center Network (TOCNET), Intercommunications System, Local/Wide Areas Network, Global Broadcast Service (GBS), Standard Integrated Command Posts (SICPS), Digital Tactical Operations (DTOC), Data Products & Cut-Sheet, Handle COMSEC.
- Have a fundamental working knowledge of: Tactical Server Infrastructure (TSI) hardware/software application and Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE) software application.
- Have a fundamental working knowledge and user level experience to operate and program the: Division Exercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) simulation.
- Have PC skills related to installing, configuring, and performing maintenance.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.