DexCare is searching for a Vice President, User Growth, to lead consumer growth and engagement for health system customers utilizing the DexCare platform. DexCare attracts and curates’ audiences of patients to the websites, apps, and other digital front doors of some of the largest and most progressive health systems in the U.S. This leader will direct the Company’s efforts in this area, as well as execution at scale, across the organization though design, development and implementation of data-driven products, strategies and marketing approaches. As a member of DexCare’s Leadership Team you will need to thrive in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.
Direct responsibility for intimately understanding, growing and engaging consumers seeking healthcare, the Vice President, User Growth, will be an authentic leader who is driven by enthusiasm and passion for our mission, who is an innovator, strategic thinker, and thought leading partner to the CEO and other members of the team. A track-record of delivering and scaling plans and campaigns that substantially expand user bases and create enduring relationships with consumers will be required to meet the goals for this role. Driving performance and accountability in support of our mission at all levels of the organization is a part of every leaders role in our company.
- Attract large numbers of consumers to health system’s digital properties powered by DexCare.
- Design, implement and manage strategies to attract and retain active and engaged users (i.e. consumers/patients), and to build lifetime relationships with them.
- Design, develop and own products and features, including those that leverage user-generated content, personalization, and distributed marketplaces, to attract consumers.
- Develop and lead data-driven growth strategies, including testing, experimentation, expansion and conversion funnel optimization.
- Design, implement, manage and optimize multi-channel campaigns, including website, social media, communication platforms and other creative forms of outreach.
- Develop and drive strategy for media buying, both earned/organic and paid.
- Manage performance to key indicators, including reduced friction for consumers accessing healthcare, customer acquisition cost (CAC), spend efficiency, and lifetime value (LTV).
- Set a vision of consumer growth for DexCare that is shared and understood by the entire organization.
- Attract, hire, and retain a high-performing team as the company grows.
- 10+ years experience in positions of increasing responsibility and leadership in data-driven, consumer growth product and/or marketing, or a related field, culminating in the target role.
- Experience with advertising and marketing technologies, including but not limited to data management platforms, real-time bidding and marketing automation.
- Recognized and respected thought-leadership within high-growth consumer properties. Online marketplaces experience, particularly for perishable inventory (travel, bookings, etc.) a plus, as is experience in the healthcare industry, ideally within the digital health sector.
- Demonstrated ability to meet the strategic business needs of the company though various stages of a company’s growth.
- Successful product launches dependent upon effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Passion for deeply understanding customer needs and wants.
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, and leading high-performing teams.
- Established ability to work collaboratively with employees at all levels of an organization.
- Superior relationship management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers, as well as effectively operate with other functional areas in an organization.
- Polished and persuasive written and verbal communicator skills.
- Venture-funded start-up experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on improving healthcare access for everyone. DexCare was incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to our customers biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and worked in some of the world’s largest data, cloud platforms, healthcare companies and provider organizations in the world. We are backed by leading investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Mass General Brigham, Transformation Capital, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual point solutions, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
- Mission-driven culture and flow
- Being a part of our incredible talented and diverse team
- Innovative product solution for proven, ongoing, and exponential current customer need
- Interesting roles and experience opportunities
- We are an early-stage company, not a start-up. Providence Health Care spun us out to enable other health care networks to access and benefit from our products, services, and future work.
- We will recognize and reward your impact and results
- Customer and revenue traction with large multi-year cloud software via signed licensing contacts
- Venture-backed (Series B stage)
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.