Annecillary Furniture Services, a CRI company, provides project management and installation services in the fast-paced commercial furniture industry. The Installation Project Manager sets up projects for success through processing orders, tracking product, anticipating challenges, and communicating issues. By communicating with the client, warehouse, and field, the Installation Project Manager acts as the main source of collaboration to meet project goals and resolve punch items.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create work orders daily detailing scope of work for all installation deliveries and projects. This includes preparing install plans to ensure success of the field crew onsite.
- Provide quotes and associated costs for projects.
- Distribute pull lists to the warehouse crew daily detailing product to be loaded for all install projects.
- Interface with warehouse and field teams as needed throughout project lifecycle to anticipate challenges, obtain information, complete deliverables and analyze project progress.
- Update clients daily on product receiving and project progress to allow coordination and execution of deliverables in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of large-scale projects including pricing summaries and installation specifics, to provide accurate invoicing.
- Match receiving reports against clients’ receiving tickets to check that the correct
- product was received. Communicate any product issues to clients.
- Serve as the main support for the Principal.
- Train, mentor, and manage the Installation Project Assistant.
- Calculate payroll each week and flag any issues for the Principal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Team player
- Ability to manage various competing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- A minimum of 3 years of office administrative experience