Streetsense, a global multi-disciplined creative agency, is looking to match with our perfect new Graphic Designer for Marketing and Content.
As a Digital Designer, you will be working across the in-house Marketing + Content Studios and Interactive Studios, which are critical components of our Marketing team that touches work across the company.
By joining this dedicated team of brand stewards, you'll be upholding and pushing the creative caliber and quality of work integral to Streetsense’s DNA. Reporting to the Creative Director of Marketing + Content, you will be an expert practitioner who develops solutions rooted in digital graphic design, both on and off the screen.
Streetsense is home to 150+ diverse creative thinkers and doers around the globe. We are unified by an approach that is people-centered and design-led. We’re all about connecting our clients to their consumers and creating concepts and campaigns that move people — and the needle.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Support both Marketing + Content Studio and Interactive Studio in developing digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects across a myriad of platforms ranging including: email marketing, digital advertising, banner ad animation, social media, website design, interactive displays, presentation design, etc.
- Support the Art Directors and Creative Director in all digital design needs.
- Act as a brand steward for our clients; adhering to and exciting on brand guidelines and brand voice
- Developing compelling, client-ready presentations
- Act as a creative support for campaign development
- Finalize production for digital, print, deck design, and content
- Work seamlessly with different teams at Streetsense ranging from interactive teams to account management
- Jump in on Business Development needs at a moment’s notice
ABOUT THE MARKETING + CONTENT STUDIO
- Positive and solution-oriented thinking is the key to our continued success.
- We're a close-knit team consisting of a seasoned videographer/photographer, interactive designers, Art Directors, and Creative Director
- Big dog lovers!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A killer portfolio showcasing a breadth of work social, digital design, email, print, and beyond
- Digital design experience required
- 3+ years of experience as a digital graphic designer or similar role
- BA in design or similar role required
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Suite specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to work on projects individually, but also a Grade-A collaborator
- Resourcefulness in handling multiple projects at once
- Someone who is 100% solution oriented and can MacGyver their way through a problem
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Agency experience
- Mailchimp Experience
- Google Slides wizard
- Illustrator in hand drawn graphics, collage, and mixed media
- Photography + Video experience or interest