Brandify is an industry-leading provider of location-based digital marketing solutions that provide brands with a better understanding of their connection to their customers. Brandify does this by capturing incredibly powerful data as well as providing strategy and customized services to help brands maximize their online presence and drive customers to their locations.
For 20+ years, Brandify powers more than 500 brands and serves more than 4.5 million bricks and mortar locations, globally reaching millions of consumers daily. Brandify's mission is to leverage location technology to transform the way businesses connect to consumers while offering unrivaled personal service.
Brandify's vision is to continue creating a team of innovators, strategist and leaders across technology and digital marketing whose aim is for the betterment of others and themselves.
We are exploring all of Southern California to find a Senior Full Stack Developer for our Anaheim, CA headquarters.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design wireframes with Development and Design Teams.
- Build-out responsive and optimized Web pages for mobile and desktop.
- Work with APIs to access and display page data.
- Debug Front, Middle, and Back-End issues as they arise.
- Execute work according to deadlines and department timeline
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* 2+ years with Node JS development
* 2+ years with React
* 5+ years FE development
- No educational requirements needed