Teall Properties Group (TPG) believes in the high school experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief. TPG is currently looking for an experienced revenue-generating and innovative individual to lead and manage the TPG National Sales efforts and overall National go-to-market strategy.
This individual will lead corporate sponsorship sales and fulfillment efforts around events organized by the NFHS and the NFHS Network, maintaining and enhancing relationships with NFHS and NFHS Network staff and their corporate partners and creating new opportunities for brands to connect with the high school sports community.
- Develop and grow sales for new and existing NFHS and NFHS Network accounts having an effective pipeline and property management plan
- Build creative marketing solutions for potential partners that add value and exceed the needs of all parties using traditional, digital and other non-traditional marketing channels to meet client’s objectives
- Negotiate, structure and close partnership contracts delivering against company goals
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators in the changing market landscape of high school sponsorship sales to create a unique product mix for clients
- Collaborate with vendors, sponsors, partnership staff, and appropriate NFHS and NFHS Network personnel to ensure implementation of sponsorships and contract fulfillment
- Develop and implement a digital sales strategy for a rapidly growing digital network
- Provide accurate weekly pacing reports
- Establish and improve monthly forecasting and quarterly business reviews to ensure transparency and accuracy in meeting forecasted growth goals
- Conduct yourself in way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Experienced, high-level sales leader with a strong track record of revenue growth at comparable sized partnerships
- Passion for high school athletics and activities
- Ability to analyze a client’s traditional and non-traditional marketing needs based on the customer’s marketing targets and objectives, and craft an integrated marketing solution(s) to meet those needs
- Advanced negotiating skills, ability to identify and influence key decision-makers
- Understanding of and experience in selling digital assets
- Experience in developing, promoting, and maintaining strong relationships with corporate sponsors
- Effective communication, organizational, presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans in order to meet both short- and long-term business objectives
- Minimum eight (8) years experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.