This position provides administrative and program support to the EVP, FFTC and the Executive Director, CELC (50/50 split). The Support Associate is responsible for tracking key metrics and data, maintaining the website, serving as liaison with community workforce efforts and helping to support working teams and special committees. Ensures that the high standards of member and volunteer relations and interactions are consistently upheld
. This role needs strong project management, communication, follow-up and responsiveness, often requiring a high level of prioritization, flexibility and autonomy within an environment of competing priorities and requests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct administrative and calendar support to the EVP and ED to include meeting coordination, materials preparation, documentation & set-up
- Assist in tracking of key metrics and maintain current dashboard, including FFTC and CELC company commitments
- Maintain the CELC website and member portals
- Participate as FFTC or CELC representative on community workforce boards and committees as requested
- Stay abreast of community work and identify efforts key to FFTC and CELC goals
- Assist with filing, contacts and additional organizational support for EVP and ED
- Support CELC Working Teams, including membership roster management, meeting summaries, speaker confirmations and meeting logistics
- Respond to request for information
- Compose correspondence and drafts (external and internal) such as memos, letters, reports, presentations, agendas, spreadsheets and meeting materials as necessary
- Implement, maintain and develop efficient and effective administrative systems to include paper and electronic file systems for both routine and project specific work
- Work independently on project assignments as needed
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years administrative or similarly detailed-based work experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and experience with SquareSpace a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Background in or strong interest in data analytics
- Responsive, service-oriented workstyle
- Strong organizational & scheduling skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with clients, employees, management and contractors
- General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another.
Note: Proof of fully authorized vaccinated Covid-19 status and booster are required (or FFTC authorized religious or disability accommodation).