We need a Repair Station Technician to work in a FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station with a great attitude, multi-tasking skills and the ability to work on many different units in a short time. The individual that we seek is excited to come to work and is motivated by the idea of being involved in trouble shooting and repairing parts on tight schedules. This hourly position will report directly to the MRO Manager. This individual performs component analysis and completion work for MRO units and all documentation required by FAA regulations. The technician will work closely with the Customer Service Representatives, Business Support Specialists, Purchasing and QA to ensure quoted lead times and Turn Around Time (TAT) are met.
Responsibilities will include performing all functions required for troubleshooting and repairing customer return units and are not limited to the following:
• Interpret customer Repair Orders/Purchase Orders.
• Tear down and troubleshoot units from the field.
• Modify ERP templates to complete re-worked goods.
• Input all pertinent information into ERP database.
• Verification of Repair Instructions (RIs) for components to be worked on.
• Use RIs and drawings to complete the repair.
• Position requires strong attention to deadlines and ability to change priorities to meet customer needs.
• Additional duties as business requires.
• Work within FAA and European Aviation Safety Authority (EASA) Part 145 Regulations
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum 18 months experience working in Production department (for internal candidates).
• Strong documentation skills and the ability to follow directions exactly as written.
• Knowledge, compliance, and awareness of ITAR practices and procedures.
• Aptitude to learn additional product lines that ACC manufactures.
• Aptitude to learn ACC Quality Manual and Processes.
• Aptitude to learn FAA Part 145 regulations and ACC Repair Station Manual/Quality Control Manual as well as EASA Supplement.
• Aptitude to learn ERP database requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and other MS Office products.
• Technical aptitude of engineering drawings and familiarity with Mil spec hardware.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels.
• Ability to pass initial and random FAA Drug/Alcohol screening requirements.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Depending on experience and skills the pay range is $38,000-48,000.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology. To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee or other protected person.