Management of numerous projects simultaneously from requirements and process design to implementation and ongoing maintenance. Fully responsible for overseeing the operational objectives of the client onboarding and implementation process, ensuring client assets are properly secured, assigning and managing tickets to internal and offshore teams, contributing to internal project initiatives regarding new developments, testing, and implementation, and communicating regularly with the client to ensure the successful flow of deliverables. Successful project outcomes depend upon but not limited to following efforts:
- Preparing kick-off call onboarding presentations for new clients and existing clients purchasing new products and services
- Defining project baselines, sharing clearly stated timelines, and securing assets
- Assisting with purchased product and services platform training
- Leading design/redesign efforts, communicating with designers and clients, including the approval of all testing links before any release to clients
- Tracking and communicating any new product progress with Account Managers and clients
- Managing the ongoing operational relationship with clients, including scheduling regular meetings, service requests, providing feedback to respective account managers and ensuring that all products purchased meet and exceed client expectations
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience managing client relationships (SaaS company, SEO/digital marketing, technology verticals, preferred)
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, or other relevant courses of study
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with all Microsoft’s business programs
- Takes initiative and strong at following up
- Driven to overcome and succeed
- Exceptional customer advocate and internal ambassador
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment helpful
Compensation In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits!
- Dental, Vision and Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Company Life Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Remote Work Program
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings
- Happy hours
- Job Training and Conferences
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees oh so well!
- It is the policy of Brandify to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Brandify will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.Brandify’s programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, promotions and social/recreational programs. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.