The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) is the official national Democratic campaign committee charged with electing Democrats to the U. S. House of Representatives. The DCCC recruits Democratic candidates and supports Democratic campaigns – both challengers and Democratic incumbent Members – with a variety of services including field operations, fundraising support, communications assistance, research support and management consulting. In addition, the DCCC’s Independent Expenditure supports these campaigns with television, radio and other voter contact efforts. The DCCC is supported by the contributions of individuals and organizations, along with Democratic Members, from throughout the country. We look for talented and hard-working campaign professionals who are committed to electing more Democrats and protecting the House majority.
Purpose of March Forward:
Based on the success of the March into 2018 program, March Forward has been established to reinforce grassroots and volunteer infrastructures in targeted regions of the country, to hold Republicans accountable, to help generate local press coverage, to support national narratives, and to launch digital organizing efforts.
• Grassroots and grasstops organizing on behalf of Democrats: Hold one-on-one meetings, attend and organize events, roundtables, voter registration, and participation drives.
• Tracking Republicans: Lead and organize a tracking program to hold Republicans accountable.
• Press accountability: Manage and participate in a press plan as directed by DCCC staff in DC
• Digital organizing: Use social media and online tools to build a volunteer structure and supplement the field work in the district. Build a digital plan to hold Republicans accountable online.
• Previous political campaign experience preferred, with at least one cycle of experience.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Self-motivation, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines a must.
• Adaptable to changing needs and program priorities.
• Willingness to travel.
• Commitment to the election of Democrats up and down the ballot.
• Flexible hours.
• Positive attitude required.
Equal Opportunity/Diversity Policy:
The DCCC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee. The DCCC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
DCCC's equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee, as well as opportunities for Consultants to contract with the DCCC.
The DCCC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that makeup our country and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse DCCC, our policy extends to both Staff and Consultants.