Thinking about making a professional leap? Do you envision yourself at one of the area's top companies where a multi-talented and savvy professional like yourself can put your marketing, project management, and people skills to work? If so, we have a job for you as the Marketing Specialist at Findorff's Madison office! Findorff offers a top-notch in-house agency-like marketing environment where there is no limit to creativity. If you are passionate about collaborating and want to be part of an energetic and award-winning team, check out the primary responsibilities of the position below, and apply:
- Assist with custom, multi-faceted proposal responses and interview deliverables, including content coordination, editing and graphic design
- Develop and create marketing materials and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns
- Contribute to blogs and articles
- Graphic design
- Create content, copywrite, proofread, and edit creative across different mediums
To be qualified, please have at least three years of experience in a marketing department or agency, know your way around Adobe Create Suite and Microsoft Office, plus have a degree in communications, journalism, marketing, graphic design or related area and be a team player. Preferred candidates will have experience with social media platforms. To help set yourself apart from the crowd, we encourage you to include 2-3 examples of your work.
Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we serve.