Prevailance is seeking fill a full-time position to support Knowledge Management for the Joint Staff J6 in the Coalition Capabilities Division. The Knowledge Manager will support leadership efforts in C4 capability requirements development, including Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2), information operations (IO) requirements, integration, and assessments. The Knowledge Manager will perform analytical task support through database analysis as well as performing information management support of multiple sites and databases.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
Database design and administration skills to include:
- Querying information across multiple databases to gather information requested by government leadership
- Manage points of contact (POC) database currency and matching on NIPRNET and SIPRNET with approximately 1500 POCs
- Experience in designing data bases and data models
- Experience in querying multiple databases to gather desired information
- Desire experience with Access, SQL, InfoPath, SharePoint site collection administration
- System administration and website administration of approximately 15 SharePoint sites distributed over NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS
- Elevated use skills with relevant Microsoft products – i.e., Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Calendaring
- Perform a variety of tasks in designing and managing information in support to J6 programs to include JADC2
- Reliable in planning and completing tasks with minimal supervision, delivering high quality (error free) results.
- Support the collaborative environment within the Combatant Commands and across Communities of Interest.
- Knowledge of documents management and other hardware/software efforts in knowledge management technologies
- Work with other data centers to expand data sharing and collaboration
Knowledge Management Power User (KM Certified preferred)
SharePoint Site Owner (SharePoint Developer or Designer preferred)
M.S. in Engineering or Computer Science with minimum five (5) years task related experience or
B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of eight (8) years of task related
Active Top Secret w/ SCI Eligibility
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.