Join an award-winning company! We have immediate opportunities for part- or full-time PA UCC Commercial/Residential Certified Code Enforcement Specialists to grow with us in Berks and Lancaster Counties in Pennsylvania. We are proud to be an employee-owned company, have been named a PA Best Company, Morning Call Top Workplace numerous times, and were the recipient of the Societas Award for Responsible Corporate Conduct!
Barry Isett & Associates (Isett) is a well-respected multi-discipline engineering/consulting firm headquartered in the Lehigh Valley with additional offices in Phoenixville, Doylestown, Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre, Stroudsburg, Wyomissing, and Mechanicsburg, PA. Our company provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, environmental, and municipal engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, code enforcement and plan review, construction management, special inspections and material testing, and grant writing services to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Our ICC Code Specialists perform inspections and plan reviews for commercial (and residential) properties for clients throughout eastern PA, and we are looking for additional associates to work in those areas.
As Lehigh Valley’s Corporate Citizen of the Year Award recipient, we offer a great potential for personal and professional growth. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurances, 401k (with company match), Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules as projects allow, in a professional, yet relaxed environment.
Code Specialists also receive a company car, phone, and laptop/tablet.
- Multiple ICC/PA UCC Commercial certifications and a willingness to continue training. (Commercial certifications preferred but the right candidate with all residential certifications, including residential electric inspector will be considered.)
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to client sites.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with our clients and other Isett associates.
- Demonstrated skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Plan review certification/experience a plus.
- Candidates will be encouraged (and supported) to obtain additional certifications.
- Ability to work independently/remotely.
Working at Isett
Isett offers a collaborative, team-based work environment with great potential for personal and professional growth. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation/holiday/sick pay, supplemental insurances, and flexible working schedules in a professional, yet relaxed environment. Isett is an EOE.