Vydia is seeking a Content Creator to join our growing Marketing team. This person will be a visual storyteller with a passion for creating content that is original, intriguing and highly shareable. This person will possess a keen understanding of trends in social media, pop culture, business and music.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who is a creative thinker. This full-time position reports to the Head of Creative Marketing & Experiences. Candidates for this position will interview remotely and can be based out of our Holmdel, NJ, Los Angeles, CA or remote office locations.
- Ability to create and manage Vydia’s Social Media platforms, including but not limited to, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn and others channels as we continue to expand.
- Respond to Social Media inquiries and engage with the online Vydia community.
- Create and edit compelling and highly shareable graphic, video and photo content to be used across all digital marketing efforts including the Vydia website, social media, ad campaigns and email marketing.
- Draft compelling written content to accompany visual components on various platforms.
- Execute on-sight video production for interviews, showcases and events.
- Attend live events with Marketing and Management teams to create and publish real time content.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions with unique ideas for content production
- 2-5 years of relevant experience (i.e. videography, photography, creative writing, social media management etc.)
- Ability to create compelling visual content across multiple platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Web etc.)
- Experience with on-site video production (videography, lighting, audio etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Highly creative with excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in the Music Industry is a plus.
- Work samples or link(s) to your portfolio site or file repository are required
Reasons to work with us:
- Identified by Inc 500 as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most entrepreneurial companies in America, providing major growth opportunities alongside the growth company.
- Vydia has a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives and was named a Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ in 2021 due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment.
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement and financial wellness plans
- Flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it, including paid maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2021 and 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, analytics, rights management, payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com