** $18 to $23 an hour based on experience**
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.comm
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Dispatcher, you will receive, schedule, and dispatch emergency and non-emergency customer requests for the Mechanical division during ABC’s regular business hours.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Professionally, timely, and effectively communication with customers, technicians, and service managers for all scheduling and dispatching purposes.
- Know, understand and execute the dispatch strategy/plan for each department/service trade.
- Resolve or diffuse customer issues and provide timely feedback to the supervisor regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Maintain customer records by immediately updating account information.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer requests.
- Work in partnership with other employees to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees, and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous scheduling and call center experience preferred.
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM, proficient in 10-key, and use a phone system.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate well, using excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging, and various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure while maintaining composure, and occasionally diffuse escalations.
- Excellent written communication skills, including spelling and punctuation.
- Excellent team player with commitment to company values.
- Proficient in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.