Come join our growing team! Bridge Connector has an immediate need for a Compliance and Administrative Specialist to support our growing business. We are looking to add another talented professional to our team who consistently has a positive attitude, a hunger to learn and share knowledge.
Who we are:
Bridge Connector is an iPaaS platform that delivers streamlined integration solutions for healthcare organizations. Founded on the idea that any healthcare organization should be able to automatically transfer data between disparate systems, Bridge Connector offers a seamless solution, regardless of platform and without requiring an IT team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support drafting and review legal documents including, but not limited to subscription contracts, NDAs, BAAs under supervisor’s guidance.
• Obtain factual information from clients and third parties if clarification is needed.
• Utilize and maintain contract forms, standard clauses, and guidelines.
• Keep track of document versions generated during the negotiation process.
• Organize and file documents and facilitate standardized workflow.
• Track deadlines to ensure timely review.
• Maintain reports to track workflow status and milestones and produce trend report
• Coordinate with clients to obtain signatures and distribute final contracts.
• Follows written procedures and scripts.
• Consults with team leadership and peers on assigned security, policy governance or other compliance projects.
• Communicates immediately to team and leadership all obstacles to completing work.
• Meets and exceeds departmental expectations for accuracy and productivity.
• Contributes subject area expertise to determine processing guidelines and assess if standards have been met.
• Utilizes documented team processes to ensure compliance with departmental standards
• Maintains complete confidentiality within department
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved school preferred, but not required
• Excellent research, analytical, problem solving, planning and organization skills required as well as a high degree of personal initiative and motivation.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Ability to work independently with some supervision.