**STARTING RATE $18 AN HOUR, BASED ON EXPERIENCE**
Location: Austin, Texas
Division: Mechanical Services
Position Type: Full time, eligible for benefits
Report to: Brand Ambassador Supervisor
Required traveling to the (4) Costco's (Great Hills, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, William Cannon)
*HOW YOU CAN HELP US*
As ABC’s Brand Ambassador (In-store Lead Generator), primary objective is to set leads for in-home consultations (while at one or more of the locations of our membership-based warehouse partners) for the custom installation or replacement of water heaters, water treatment systems, or air conditioning and heating systems. As a Brand Ambassador, you must be friendly, assertive, and energetic always. Requires ability to speak respectfully and persuasively with all types of people and demonstrate a great work ethic, positive attitude, and self-motivation.
*WHAT YOU’LL DO*
- Representing and/or marketing the brands (and products/services) of the warehouse company (e.g., Costco), the manufacturing company (e.g., Lennox or EcoWater) and the service company (ABC Home & Commercial) in a highly positive, professional and courteous manner.
- Always ensuring a positive impression of all companies and in all circumstances (even if the only exchange is a friendly “smile”).
- Developing and maintaining a basic knowledge of product lines and services.
- Documenting and/or updating customer records and interactions as required.
- Setting appointments with warehouse club members for in-home consultation with ABC sales specialists.
*WHAT WE LOOK FOR*
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with members/clients.
- Prior experience in sales, marketing or customer service is preferred.
- Outgoing personality and passion for speaking with people (in a public setting).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to stay focused in an environment that may be prone to continuous distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to work weekends with minimal supervision required.
- Reliable transportation for travel to one or more warehouse locations.
*WHAT WE OFFER*
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
*WHO WE ARE*
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community. To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.