Our Account Managers are responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities with qualified leads through outbound cold calls and emails for generic pharmacies as well as other products to independent pharmacies and other approved health facilities across the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. (Other duties may be assigned)
· Communicates with prospective customers utilizing assigned leads in CRM and creates interest in working with TopRx.
· Informs current and prospective customers of current promotions and solicits business via pricing, sharing industry news and other methods of creating value in the eyes of the prospect.
· Secures and places orders in EOM and arranges delivery date.
· Quotes prices and encourage customers to purchase.
· Achieves daily budget #’s, minimum phone call expectations, and # of orders requirement.
· Maintains prospect and customer database in CRM with sales notes, adheres to company procedures set in place for order processing.
· Conducts out-bound call campaigns to generate new business.
· Encourages customers to utilize NetStore and assist the customer in the set-up of their NetStore account.
· Keeps abreast of changes in the industry and maintains a working knowledge of product and industry nomenclature.
· Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, responds to queries, solicits further sales and solves or refers problems.
Requirements: The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year inside sales experience. Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Must possess the ability to learn and master computer systems used within the company on a daily basis (EOM & CRM).