If you want to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team at Bridge Connector — where we are changing the way healthcare communicates and having a great time doing it. Bridge Connector is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) company that delivers data-driven workflow automation. Because any sized healthcare organization should be able to automatically transfer data between disparate systems without the need for internal IT support.
Our Nashville office is housed in the Fifth Third Center downtown, adjacent to the historic “Arcade,” and comes complete with just about every perk you'd expect for a startup tech company: all the caffeine, snack bar goodies, proper hydration and ping pong tables you could ask for... with engaging all-company meetings and endless opportunities for creativity, collaboration and professional development. We strive to hit that magic balance between rapid growth — hiring some of the brightest minds in healthcare and tech — and continuing to build a culture of authenticity and transparency where all can contribute. We go all-out to make sure our team feels supported: unlimited PTO (that they're encouraged to really use!), paternity/maternity leave, volunteer opportunities, paid medical insurance, a 401K program, free downtown parking of course, plus relocation assistance and the ability to work remotely for many positions.
The Solutions Engineer (SE) operates as a highly skilled technical resource who is involved in all aspects of the sales cycle. This position works directly with Bridge Connector’s Regional Sales Managers and Channel Partners to understand prospective and existing customers’ technical and end user workflow requirements for new sales opportunities. The Sales Engineer demonstrates the appropriate Bridge Connector product features and workflows in the form of customized product demonstrations and proof of concept evaluations. This position works out our Nashville office and travel is expected to provide the necessary pre-sales technical support to close new opportunities in an efficient and effective manner. Minimal travel is required, about 25%, but can vary depending on business needs.
• Assist and drive all technical aspects of the sales cycle
• Understand key technical and end user workflow requirements
• Develop and present appropriate solutions based on Bridge Connector’s products and services
• Lead technical demonstrations and evaluations
• Develop estimates, proposals and statements of work
• In collaboration with the Bridge Connector Regional Sales Manager, achieve strategic company objectives and territory revenue goals
• Provide key enablement services to channel partners and assist them in selling and supporting Bridge Connector’s products and services
• Provide trade show and demonstration support for marketing events
• Transition accounts post sale to Bridge Connector’s Product Services team