- We’re growing at a very rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy to deliver solutions that wow our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tight-knit, friendly team that’s in it to win it.
- We hire smart people with a team spirit who are setting a higher standard for our industry.
We could keep going, but we’re hoping to tell you the rest in person. If you’re yearning for an opportunity to be recognized and valued for who you are and what you’re really good at we’d love to talk with you about this mission-critical position.
We are looking for an Accounting Generalist with a focus on customer billing. You should be able to fluidly navigate multiple customer billing portals while ensuring all invoicing matches internal Intacct records.
- Enter billing units into customer billing portal and validate the data matches to actual work performed as provided by production reports received from the field.
- Flag, research, and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues; ensure data in customer portals is reconciled with internal databases.
- Read and interpret contracts and process billing to the customer following contract guidelines.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices until the invoices are approved and paid in full.
- Be able to process invoices, run reports and prepare closing packages on a weekly basis based on accounting department guidelines.
- Identify and prevent any issues and know how to resolve them following the proper escalation process.
- Track all change orders through approval, providing status updates.
- Track all pass-thru billing to customers.
- Keep track of all jobs with up-to-date statuses on the billing stage.
- Written and verbal communications with project management teams as well as customer representatives.
- Perform data imports and exports from various systems.
- Assist in streamlining the billing and forecasting processes.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
- Associate degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in accounting environment
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, work in a very stressful, fast paced, and ever-changing work environment
- Possess good customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate efficiency, persistence, and a high level of attention to detail in all work-related tasks