Catania Oils, a family owned and operated packager and processor of edible, plant based oils is experiencing tremendous growth. We are expanding our facility located in Ayer, MA. We are conveniently located near major routes of 495 and route 2. Come join to learn about our new positions. We are currently looking for Cycle Counters to assist with our growing inventory of products.
Responsible for performing cycle counts at established frequencies and intervals to ensure that we maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity. The individual will lead the cycle counts (for both buildings) to identify, communicate, and resolve issues discovered through the cycle count process. Will assist in refining the process to allow for the most efficient and effective daily activity. Participate as a member of cross-functional teams to assist with continuous improvement in respective area.
Utilize ERP or WMS to perform daily cycle counts as directed by manager/supervisor
· As needed, research, analyze and communicate count issues with supervision to expedite resolution, determine root cause, and improve future processes.
· Assist with production material reconciliation post-run
· Utilize forklift or pallet jack to pull materials for counts
· Participate in any annual or periodic physical counts
· Assist with inventory-related projects that ultimately have an impact on overall costing
· Monitor RMA/RGA to expedite customer credit
· Assist with Documenting defective materials
· Assist with Obsolete/Soon to expire materials dispositioning
· Perform inventory adjustments for stock reconciliation, reidentification, e
· High School diploma
3-5 years of distribution, WHSE, and inventory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficiency in PC software/tools for reporting, analysis and auditing IE: MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good Math Skills
· Regular and satisfactory attendance and punctuality
-Must be able to drive fork truck at times
-Lifting or stacking cases up to 50 lbs
-Walking, standing and sitting through out the day