Newly created REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
REVELxp is looking for an experienced revenue-minded individual to lead a team to sell premium ticket and hospitality packages. As the Vice President of Premium Sales, you will oversee sales efforts for the College Football Playoff, and report directly to the EVP of Sales. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and strategic leader who is passionate about developing and executing an aggressive sales strategy, creating elite VIP experiences, and leading a successful sales team in a fast-paced, growing environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Analyze market trends and demand to recommend dynamic pricing strategy for premium inventory to EVP, Sales
- Strategize and execute sales campaigns surrounding ticket and hospitality packages to premier collegiate sports events.
- Develop and grow relationships to generate new leads, referrals, and sales channels through professional and personal networks, and proactively soliciting and following-up on sales leads.
- Execute proactive prospecting campaigns
- Lead prospecting, lead generation, pipeline management, database management
- Recruit, hire, train, manage, supervise, motivate, develop and lead a team of tenured Premium Sales Managers and Coordinators to maximize revenue.
- Provide input on sales collateral and marketing materials
- Provide weekly/monthly/yearly sales reports to the executive team regarding revenue generation, activities, and pipeline.
- Utilize sales enablement tools and provide execution strategies for the sales team.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of prior experience in sponsorships and/or premium sales experience at professional level
- 3+ years previous leadership, management and supervisory experience.
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude.
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms.
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members.
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.